This is the place where the New Morning Musings are going to grow into the essay type, real thought, longer form posts that I love. I can't promise how often they'll be made available. But I'll do my best to create a quality over quantity atmosphere.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The 1st Long Form Musing...

A year ago I started writing the New Morning Musings and it’s been fun. I love writing about last night’s games or today’s news or how awesome E-ve and my friends are. I also wrote some pieces for www.hotpinkgeek.com that were great to put together.



I dedicated more words and time to one subject. I got to explain and express in a longer format. I’m thinking that there could be some more of that. Maybe there could be some notes on Facebook as well as this space for longer pieces.

Another part of the plan is to take advantage of Twitter more. Share links to stories that tickle my fancy. Whether they are sports, news, arts or entertainment, I’ll look to share it.


I’m also happy and lucky to be able to link to blogs that I like. Romeo’s will be coming soon as he went live to the world today at http://www.semi-dailyplanet.blogspot.com/ and some of my other favourites from celebrities and regular folks are already there.


I know that blogs aren’t unique or new at this point. But I still feel lucky to be able to have somewhere to ramble and post.


Ask E-ve, there are few things in this world that make me as happy as writing does.


I’m a lucky guy getting set to focus on a new direction. I don’t want to lose the fun and off the cuff feeling that the New Morning Musings has now, I love that part. But being able to add to it would be an amazing opportunity.


Thank you to everyone that stops in to read, who follows on Twitter or who stops in here and becomes a friend.


I write because I love it, but having a platform to publish is a great feeling.


And thank you to E-ve.


Like wham!

No comments:

Post a Comment