This is the place where the New Morning Musings are going to grow into the essay type, real thought, longer form posts that I love. I can't promise how often they'll be made available. But I'll do my best to create a quality over quantity atmosphere.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting Ready For Podcast Number 1

Hey kids.



So, the time is drawing near. This Sunday Romeo, Jake and I plan on trying to record our first podcast. This thing is totally the brain child of Jake and Romeo in Ottawa and I'm the tag along. I think I'm okay with that.



I hope that we can put together a blog somewhere that allows us all to have admin access and the opportunity to throw up links to awesome stuff online and the podcasts as they are recorded and released.



Another part I'm in love with is having talks with the boys. They make me shake my head sometimes and make me shake my fist sometimes but they always make me smile.



Romeo told me that he wants us all to come up with some ideas for our first go 'round. So last night I threw up a tweet with some ideas. Beer, Batman bad guys and bacon were on that short list, but I'd like to bring more to the party. So let me know what you're thinking.



I'm looking at you @technicolor_cat you always come through for me. And you can totally use this to call out other twitter folk.



This whole podcast thing is new to all of us, so I sent Romeo the links to some Wikihow articles to get us started. I'm pretty sure that the idea came from Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier on SModcast, which is hilarious. And I have no problem with Mr. Smith being the inspiration.



Because there's going to be a telephone element to this set-up I'm thinking we might even get E-ve and/ or Heath in on this thing in the future. Then I can prove to everyone that they're real.



In the end I see this thing as a way for me to hang out with my friends. Even if the three of us are the only ones that listen it'll be worth it.



But I hope you tune in as well.



That's all for now amigos. Let me know what you're thinking. wally.z1.0@gmail.com or @wallyzblogger on Twitter.



Like wham!

No comments:

Post a Comment