This is the place where the New Morning Musings are going to grow into the essay type, real thought, longer form posts that I love. I can't promise how often they'll be made available. But I'll do my best to create a quality over quantity atmosphere.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday Wish List Ideas

Ok, we're in the month of the date of my birth... and E-ve isn't sure what to get me... so I thought I'd put together a little list and see what happens.


- A healthy Mike Cammalleri

- An olympic gold medal

- Some lovin' by Twitter, Facebook or phone from @ThatKevinSmith
- To win at Scrabble without knowing that E-ve lost on purpose

- Some new books

- Some new comic books

- A huge TV that fell off the back of a truck or something (but didn't break of course)

- A laptop that suffered the same fate as the TV just mentioned

- Some more Facebook friends

- Hang out time with Jake and Romeo

- Some more Twitter followers

- Some more blog readers

- Korean Karaoke

- Time and inspiration and a ton of new material

- Cuddles from E-ve

That's all that I can think of right now. And to be honest I think that there are maybe 5 or 6 that are feasible. I'll let you try to figure out which ones they are.

Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget that we're dailyish at www.newmorningmusings.blogspot.com and often as we can be at www.thelongformmusings.blogspot.com

Let the countdown begin.

Like wham!

No comments:

Post a Comment